- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's device when they visit a website. They are widely used to provide website functionality, enhance user experience, and analyse website performance. They also collect information such as standard Internet log and website visitor behaviour.
- Types of Cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies to improve your experience on our website:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled. They enable basic website features such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to remember user preferences, such as language and location, and provide personalized features.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, such as which pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages. This information is used to improve the website and enhance the user experience
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertising to website visitors based on their browsing history and interests
- Third-party cookies: We use third-party cookies on our website, including Google Analytics. These cookies collect information about website visitors' behaviour and use it to analyse website performance and deliver targeted advertising. We do not control these cookies and recommend that you review the relevant third-party privacy policies for more information.
|Cookie name||Default expiration time||Description|
||1 month||If you are logged in to this website, a session cookie is required to identify and connect your browser to your user account in the server backend of this website.|
||1 year||When you visited this website for the first time, you were asked for your permission to use several services (including those from third parties) that require data to be saved in your browser (cookies, local storage). Your decisions about each service (allow, deny) are stored in this cookie and are reused each time you visit this website.|
- Cookie Management
There are no available options for website visitors to reject cookies without disabling the functionality and features of our website. Website visitors can choose to accept or reject cookies by adjusting their browser settings. However, it is advisable not to disable cookies since doing so may result in the deactivation of specific functionality and some website features may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
- Contact us